Experience the best of South Africa – above and below the surface!
Traditional Dancing Experience
African Big 5 – Elephant – Photo by Nomad Tours
Africa Big 5 – Water Buffalo – Photo by Nomad Tours
This tour goes on the Bucket List. 14 days of excitement, guided through the national parks of South Africa, followed by 5 days of shark diving before heading home.
Almost all meals are provided (except during plane transit and one of two mealtimes we can explore other options. Other meals prepared fresh by our camp chef.
All transfers & transport provided in enclosed off-road vehicles, and twin share accommodation.
Beach Launch! – Off to check out the Sharks! – Photo by Nomad Tours
Searching for these beauties! – Photo by Nomad Tours
Grey Nurse Sharks- Photo by Nomad Tours
Not enough did I hear you say? You can extend your special trip and be whisked away to Cape Town for Great White Shark Cage experience, dive with Fur Seals, and 7-Gilled Cow-Sharks, along with day excursions to Robben Island(Penguins!!), Table Mountain, Cape Town and Constantina Winery. Breakfast & Lunch Daily on Diving /Snorkelling days.
Check out delayed payment options with Dive Adventures!
11th – 26th February – 2020
$8,195 per diver
(Non diver $6,625)
15 days / 13 nights Ex Brisbane
- Return flights Ex Brisbane to Johannesburg – with South African Airways
- 13 nights twin share accommodation (5 locations throughout tour)
- Traditional Nakenbeni Dinner & Dancing
- Sundowner Game Drive
- Full day 4×4 Game Drive
- Morning Bush Walk
- Afternoon Umphakatsi Experience
- Morning Game Drive
- Afternoon Boat Cruise
- Zulu Experience – St Lucia
- All meals including mineral water included – except for meals during airline transits, plus one lunch & one dinner.
- All transfers and transport in Overlander Truk, including fuel, tolls, park entrance fees, permits
- Driver, Cook and guides
- 5 boat dives on Protea Banks, 5 boat dives Aliwal Shoal (1 baited shark dive on each) with Tanks, Weights, Vessel and Divemaster services. (Diver Package)
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage surcharges
- Porterage, Tips & Gratuities
- Certain meals during transit to and from Johannesburg, plus 1 x Lunch & 1 x Dinner
Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes.
The package is currently based on 1 AUD = 0.9.7ZAR – see terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures web site www.diveadventures.com.au
Booking requirements :
To secure your place on this trip, you will need to complete an online Booking
Form and return it together with a non-refundable deposit amount of $950 per person.
Payment Schedule applies: Your time of booking will affect deposit due if after dates shown below:
- Deposit Upon Booking – $950
- Mid April 2019 – $2000
- Mid July 2019 – $2000
- Mid November 2019 – Final Balance due
Booking Reference # S-23001
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE – I have places reserved for our group. After these places are booked, I can apply for more seats for the entirety of the tour on a case-by-case scenario. Contact Di on email@example.com to enquire if the places on the right appear fully booked.
Click to Expand! South Africa ScubaSafari 2020
Click to Expand! South Africa Page 1
Click to Expand! South Africa Page 2
Click to Expand! South Africa Page 3
Click to Expand! South Africa Page 4
Click to Expand! South Africa Page 5
Seat by Seat availability following the above reserved spaces
- TBC – Matt W x 2
Utterly Astounding Scenery – Photo by Nomad Tours
Searching the Blue – Photo by Nomad Tours