Enjoy isolation of your own choosing in an amazingly beautiful rainforest location with epic diving…
Tufi Dive Resort is perched on the slopes of Mt Trafalgar, surrounded by lush, tropical rainforest and overlooks the picturesque fjords, sea and mountains. This remote property is the perfect place to get away from it all and experience the local cultures and scenery for both divers and non-divers alike.
Set in a very unique and pristine region of PNG, the clear waters surrounding Tufi hosts some of the best diving in the region. From large coral outcrops and shelves to sandy cays, deep fjords and the surrounding rainforests, Tufi is an adventure traveller’s paradise.
Tufi is one of the only resorts in Papua New Guinea where you fly directly into the resort. The airstrip is a 3 minute walk from the resort or a 1 minute drive. Tufi is an exciting destination for the adventurer, offering diving, snorkelling, fishing, canoeing, traditional outrigger safaris, kayaking, bushwalking / trekking, bird watching, beach BBQ’s and village visits.
From $3969 per diver, ($3160 for Non-Diver)
Come and enjoy a week in paradise, diving lesser-known, amazing dive sites, and having all your meals supplied by the fantastic team at Tufi Dive Resort
1 – Di D.
— Current Maximum Numbers reached–
Group Travel Package Price
Tufi – PNG
9 days / 7 nights Ex Brisbane
3rd to 11th March 2021
Gateway Hotel (one night – Port Moresby – during transit)
Tufi Dive Resort (Twin Share accommodation)
Tufi Dive Resort (Diving)
From $3969 per diver
Non-Diver – $3160
- Return flights Ex Brisbane to Port Moresby
- Australian departure & airline taxes
- 1 night Twin Share Accommodation & Return Airport Transfers in Port Moresby
- Return Flights to Tufi ex Port Moresby
- 7 nights Twin Share Accommodation at Tufi Dive Resort (accommodation upgrade available)
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily
- Canoe, Kayak & SUP use
- 10 boat dives including single tanks, weights & dive guide services
- Unlimited shore dives/snorkelling prior to 5pm
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage surcharges
- Transport to departure point (Brisbane)
- PNG Hyperbaric Chamber Levy (PNG 20 Kina/day) Payable direct
To secure your place on this trip, you will need to complete a booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $500 per person.
DUE TO CURRENT COVID-19 EVENT – DEPOSIT IS NOT REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY – YOUR BOOKING FORM SHOWS YOUR COMMITMENT TO ATTEND
Balance due 3rd December 2020
Booking Conditions apply: Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. See terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures web site www.diveadventures.com.au
Booking Reference # S-24936