Formerly known as East Timor….
became the world’s newest, independent, democratic nation, in May 2002. Situated north west of Darwin, between Australia and Indonesia, East Timor is already beginning to draw small numbers of travelers to the island. With its beautiful, unspoiled beaches, world class scuba diving, spectacular landscapes and rich history, it is easy to see why.
The diving is world class with kilometres of majestic walls that drop off into the deep blue sea, acres of untouched reefs, and an abundance of prolific marine life.
Diving in Timor Leste gives you a chance to see everything from exciting hammerhead sharks and endangered dugongs to interesting critters like frogfish and ghost pipefish. Dolphins and migrating whales can also be seen around these waters.
The area has some of the most accessible and amazing shore dives with the fringing reef across the northern coast often beginning only a few metres from the water’s edge. Boat dives around Dili and out to the pristine, clean reefs of Ataúro Island (1 hour boat trip) are also possible.
From $3399 per diver
Come and dive with some of our closest neighbours. We are aiming to be in place during the annual dolphin and whale migration.
1 – Di D.
— Current Maximum Numbers reached–
Group Travel Package Price
East Timor/Timor Leste
8 days / 7 nights Ex Darwin
17th – 24th October 2021
Dive Timor Lorosae (Accommodation & Diving)
From $3399 per diver
- Return flights Ex Darwin to Dili with Air North (Airfares based on 2019 pricing)
- Australian departure & airline taxes
- Return Airport Transfers in Dili
- 7 nights Twin Share Accommodation in guest house – Dive Timor Lorosae (Upgrades available)
- Breakfast Daily at the Castaway Bar
- Shared Kitchen & bathroom
- Wifi included
- 6 shore dives with Tanks, Weights, Dive Guides & Refreshments
- 4 boat dives with Tanks, Weights, Dive Guides & Refreshments
Cost Does Not Include:
- Option Acommodation Upgrade to deluxe studio (twin share) – private bathroom $225pp
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage surcharges
- Transport to departure point (Darwin)
- East Timor Entry Visa ($30USD as of 2019)
- East Timor Departure Tax ($10USD as of 2019)
To secure your place on this trip, you will need to complete a booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $500 per person.
DUE TO CURRENT COVID-19 EVENT – DEPOSIT IS NOT REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY – YOUR BOOKING FORM SHOWS YOUR COMMITMENT TO ATTEND
Booking Conditions apply: Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. See terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures web site www.diveadventures.com.au
Booking Reference # S-24728