Bucket List Adventure – Komodo Dragons, MantaRays & The Coral Triangle
Declared a World Heritage Site in 1991, the park and surrounding area boasts one of the world’s richest marine environments.
Komodo has over 260 species of reef building coral, 70 species of sponge, marine worms, mollusks, echinoderm and crustacea, over 1000 species of fish, marine reptiles and marine mammals.
The waters of the Sunda Sea teem with life from reef sharks and manta rays to bobtail squid and the minute “lady bug”. Other notable species include pygmy seahorses, frogfish, nudibranchs, Napoleon wrasse, trevally jack and groupers.The diving here is varied from shallow muck dives, sloping reefs and dark volcanic sand, submerged pinnacles and steep reef walls. Currents can be strong but bring with them all the delights of diving in Indonesia.
From $5,999 per diver
SPECIAL GROUP DEPARTURE
Tour Leader – Di
10th – 20th July 2021
Liveaboard the luxury ‘Indo-Siren’
11 Days, 9 nights Ex Brisbane
• Flights ex Brisbane – these are subject to change until paid and ticketed)
• Australian Departure Taxes & Airline taxes
• 1 Night Twin Share – Ramadan Resort & Spa (Bali) on transit
• 7 Nights Twin/Double share aboard MV Indo Siren
• All meals aboard Indo Siren including snacks, Tea, Coffee, Juice & local beer
• Up to 4 dives per day (except arrival & departure days)
• Free Nitrox & dive equipment hire (except dive computer & torch)
• Land Excursions (Visit the Komodo Dragons!)
• 1 Night Twin Share – Ramadan Resort & Spa (Bali) on return transit
Cost Does Not Include:
• Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage surcharges
• Any excess Baggage charges
To secure your place on this trip, you will need to complete a booking form and return it together with a non-refundable deposit amount of $1000 per person.
Booking Conditions apply: Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. – see terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures web site www.diveadventures.com.au
Booking Reference S-23431