Come and experience a luxurious week aboard MV Indo Siren – diving the spectacular reefs of the Komodo region of the famous Coral Triangle.
Declared a World Heritage Site in 1991, the park and surrounding area boasts one of the world’s richest marine environments.
Komodo has over 260 species of reef building coral, 70 species of sponge, marine worms, mollusks, echinoderm and crustacea, over 1000 species of fish, marine reptiles and marine mammals.
The waters of the Sunda Sea teem with life from reef sharks and manta rays to bobtail squid and the minute “lady bug”. Other notable species include pygmy seahorses, frogfish, nudibranchs, Napoleon wrasse, trevally jack and groupers.The diving here is varied from shallow muck dives, sloping reefs and dark volcanic sand, submerged pinnacles and steep reef walls. Currents can be strong but bring with them all the delights of diving in Indonesia.
From $6212 per diver
1 – Di D.
2 – Lynn B
3 – Karley C.
4 – Owen C.
— Current Maximum Numbers reached–
Group Travel Package Price
Indo Siren Liveaboard – Dive Komodo
11 days / 9 nights Ex Brisbane
10th – 20th July 2021
Ramayana Resort & Spa – Denpasar, Bali – during transit
MV Indo-Siren Liveaboard (Accommodation & Diving)
From $6212 per diver
- Return flights Ex Brisbane to Denpasar with Virgin Australia
- Australian departure & airline taxes
- 1 night on arrival & departure – Twin Share Accommodation – Ramayana Resort & Spa with Return Airport Transfers in Denpasar (Breakfast included)
- Return Flights to Labuan Bajo ex Denpasar
- 7 nights Twin Share Accommodation aboard MV Indo Siren (accommodation upgrade available)
- All meals included aboard Siren, plus tea, coffee, juice & local beer.
- Up to 4 dives each day, including night dives (except arrival & departure days)
- Tanks, Weights & Free Nitrox for qualified divers
- All dive equipment usage except for Dive Computer & Dive Torch.
- Land Excursions
Cost Does Not Include:
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage surcharges
- Transport to departure point (Brisbane)
- Ranger fees for land excursions
- Marine Park & Port Fee – (paid on board) USD$155 (correct as of 2019)
To secure your place on this trip, you will need to complete a booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $1000 per person.
DUE TO CURRENT COVID-19 EVENT – DEPOSIT IS NOT REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY – YOUR BOOKING FORM SHOWS YOUR COMMITMENT TO ATTEND
Payment Instalment Plan Applies***
- Upon Booking $1000
- 10th July 2020 $1000
- 10th Jan 2021 $1500
- Balance due 9th April 2021
Booking Conditions apply: Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. See terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures web site www.diveadventures.com.au
Booking Reference # S-23431