Just to make you all smile,I headed off with buddy Lorenzo to take part in the current ‘Baby Shark’ craze!
Featuring (Well, Di, obviously!) and Sharks found in our Pacific Ocean region!
- Tasseled Wobbegong Sharks (Raja Ampat – West Papua)
- Grey Nurse Sharks/Ragged Tooth Sharks/Sand Tiger Sharks (South West Rocks, NSW & Wolf Rock QLD – Australia)
- Ornate Wobbegong Shark (South West Rocks, NSW, Australia)
- Grey Reef Whaler Sharks (Palau, Micronesia)
- Tawny Nurse Shark (Flat Rock, Brisbane, QLD, Australia)
- All other critters – Crayfish, Catfish & Queensland Grouper all in locations close to Brisbane QLD
Have a laugh, give it a thumbs up or down, subscribe – maybe even have a look at the other – less silly – underwater films made!!