Chuuk Atoll, (also Known as Truk) in the Caroline Islands is infamous for its giant lagoon. The lagoon is the final resting place for more than 100 ships, planes and submarines – the legacy of a fierce World War II battle between the Imperial Japanese Fleet and Allied carrier planes.
The lagoon has been declared an underwater museum. Souvenir taking of relics from the area are prohibited by law. Nowhere else in the world are there so many wrecks in close proximity, situated in shallow clear water. Many of the wrecks are visible while snorkelling and there are many on-shore wartime locations to visit.
** Due to CoVid19 our 2020 trip was cancelled and pushed forward – so limited places available on this one! **
1 – Di D.
2 – Hugh R.
3 – John R.
4 – Chris J.
5 – Rob M.
6 – Michelle L.
7 – Chris L.
8 – Mark S.
9 – Dennis B.
10 – Robyn T.
— Maximum Numbers —
Group Travel Package Price
9 days / 8 nights Ex Brisbane
8th to 16th May 2021
Blue Lagoon Dive Resort (Accommodation & Diving)
From $3,595 per diver (Twin Share – Single Room upgrade available upon request & availability)
- Return flights Ex-Brisbane to Truk – with Air Niugini
- 8 nights twin share accommodation at Blue Lagoon Resort in Truk Lagoon including return airport transfers
- 12 boat dives in Truk including single tanks, weights & dive guide services
BONUS GROUP BOOKING INCLUSIONS :
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Use of kayaks and dive locker
- 1 extra dive with Blue Lagoon Dive Shop
- Complimentary lunch on the last day of diving
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Cost Does Not Include:
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage surcharges
- Truk Lagoon dive permit $50 USD per person
- Local departure taxes ex Truk USD $30 per person
To secure your place on this trip, you will need to complete a booking form and return it together with a non-refundable deposit amount of $500 per person.
Balance due 7 February 2021
Booking Conditions apply:
Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. The package is currently based on 1 AUD = 0.70 USD.
See terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures web site www.diveadventures.com.au
Booking Reference # S-24573